Friday, November 4, 2011

"Tag Team" of Blogging

This is my first post as a part of the goon state of mind blog team, and to say the least, it feels great. People say Raul "Doctor Swag" C and Tommy "Mobile" G, are the greatest blogging duo the web has ever seen, and these people are right. We combined for a trio of domination and I feel cozy in the blogging world. I think i feel better writing the blog because I respect everyone who reads this blog; and I feel the opposite on Facebook. To me posting a status on Facebook seems like hooking up with a dirty ho. I'll leave it at that, maybe it's just me but I don't feel safe on Facebook. Blogging is perfect for me because at this point twitter is just making me mad, and Facebook is just like a dirty old skank hole.

If this blog was a family, "The Realest Talk" is still in the womb and hasn't seen the light of day, while Raul and I are the novice parents still oblivious to what s coming in the future. I'm glad Raul is the mom in this situation because he is carrying the baby, because I obiviously go harder than Raul on the weekends. By the way, there is now way Raul goes harder than me... I bet he remembers everything he did this weekend. Which most likely consisted of sneaking out of his grounding to go blow some dudes. Furthermore, Raul is the one who will take this blog to new heights, while I'm the one with rash decisions, and inferior blogging skills.

Some may ask: Tommy, what makes you so cool and smart? I answer that question, with the "trio of domination" (physically, mentally, & emotionally). These three aspects of domination have shaped into the person I am today (most feared person in UA). I use the "trio" all day everyday and you can start dominating life if you continually read this blog.

As of November 4, 2011 the "The Realest Talk" blog has a bright future, and Raul and I are ready to impress you with our intellect on all aspects of life.

Do what you feel now,
Tommy G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Tommy Cooler than Raul?