Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Inaugural Post

Today, I begin my blog writing journey, a quest to express my right to Freedom of Speech (USA!), and let the world know what's really up. I am an aspiring rap star, internet celebrity, and an amateur baller. In the pimp sense, not the athletic kind. I am half-Indian after all. I'm not trying to turn this blog into a rip-off of"Club Trill" - which I absolutely adore - but rather just kinda spit my thoughts. Like us minorities say, I'mma jus do me mane.

If you know me, you probably know about my love for Twitter (follow me @Raul2_0), and my former video blogging career. My video blogs (the word "vlog" is stupider than the entire Georgia Bulldog football team) were too real for The Man, so I had to take them down. But, if I inspire you at all, let my message be that The Man can never hold you back. F The Man. My goal now is to use these blogs as a way to hold The Man down and urinate on his stupid, figurative face. As always, I have a lot to say, so stay tuned. And don't worry, if you don't like my blogs, you probably suck anyways.

Take it sleazy,
Raúl

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Tommy Cooler than Raul?